Sunday 4 September 2011

Just a quickie!

Bonjour,

I don't yet have access to internet in my room- stupid French tech line not answering the phone!!! But I just have a quick chance on a friends computer to say that I have a LOT to update you all on... Some goot, some bad.

The move has been interesting, its nothing what I was expecting and I feel slightly deflated! Room isnt very nice, the campus is pretty isolated, and not many students have arrived yet so everything is still a bit quiet. I feel a bit in limbo. But there have been some positives, met some good people and there are two people already on my corridor- one French and one Brummy! Its still a lot to take in and it will take me  a while to get on my feet. There isnt much around to do, no shops or anything really.

Managed a bank account though, but thats another story in itself!

I do have a lot to write so please be patient with me, but its all a very surreal experience but I am trying to stay positive! Thanks for all the support and love!

Bisous

Ruth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment